Roof Coating offered by
Mountain Star Roofing Systems
Why are roof coating systems important?
Because roof coating systems provide the best solution for your commercial or residential property. Mountain Star Roofers are the number one preferred roofing company in El Paso.
Mountain Star roofing systems is an industry leader in commercial roofing systems to the military, government, schools, industrial and commercial markets. We specialize in acrylic roof coatings, and are able to replace or repair any existing roofing system. Regardless of the square feet, each job is customized to the needs of the client.
Why are roof coatings beneficial?
Roof coatings are beneficial because they provide an additional layer of insulation and protection for your roofing needs. Depending on the type of roof you have, you can choose reflective roof coatings, acrylic coatings, elastomeric coatings, water based, silicone roof coatings, or elastomeric roof coating; all coatings will extend the life of your roof and help prevent harmful uv rays. In addition to all of the types of roof coatings we provide, you will have the assurance that with the addition of roof coatings, it can reduce your energy costs and save on your air conditioning expenses.
Acrylic Roof Coating
Depending on your roof surface, you will want to choose the best most cost effective solution. Acrylic roof coatings harden to form a durable, continuous membrane over the surface of your metal roof. Once applied, they form a seamless, watertight seal over the entire roof; including around vents, flashings and protrusions. This is important to reduce any ponding water on the rooftop. Our product is a self-flashing, lightweight acrylic roof coating that provides a continuous membrane while sealing seams and eliminating leaks. This coating is energy efficient and environmentally friendly, as well as being highly reflective. The acrylic roof coating is durable with excellent weathering capabilities, this advanced liquid-applied system restores metal roofs and can eliminate minor metal roof problems.
Why choose Mountain Star Roofing Systems?
- We specialize in all commercial roofing types including new roofs, re-roofs and restorations of your commercial roofing system
- We provide estimates by our internal roofing adjuster for all commercial properties – available by appointment
- Our staff at Mountain Star Roofing Systems always seeks to find new ways to improve efficiency and stay current with local, state, regional, and national trends
- We provide a contractors workmanship guarantee for the installation of the roof
- We offer a Life-Time Warranty on specific commercial roofing systems
- We provide a sense of security and peace of mind for each business owner
Other Types of Roof Coatings available:
Since there are various types of commercial roofing systems, we include all varieties to fit each coating designed. We offer: single ply, BUR and modified, EPDM, TPO, sheet metal, and SPF foam coatings.
- TPO & PVC Coatings include protection for your commercial roof that are the industry standards in the Southwest.
- TPO membranes are made with co-polymerized rubber that allows for greater flexibility in cold climates as well. TPO membranes are white and highly-reflective, making them an excellent choice for reducing energy costs in the sunny Southwest.
- PVC roofing systems were first used 60 years ago, and since then have proven themselves to be durable and energy efficient. Over the years, science has afforded advances to the PVC membranes adding additional solid plasticizers allowing it to be more flexible and creating greater weatherability. Today, the PVC roofing systems are versatile, they are chemically resistant and are highly recommended to accommodate commercial roofing needs.
- EPDM is the rubber roofing available in black or white tones. It is the roofing industry’s longest average service life of 25-30 years. It has a variety of uses as it is flexible and lightweight and can be used for flat, low and sloped roofs. During the wind storms in the Southwest, EPDM has great durability to high winds and hail, UV radiation, and extreme temperatures.
- Sheet metal roofing systems offer a unique aesthetic look for any commercial roofing project.
- SPF foam roofing systems are composed of two liquid chemical compounds that form the base of an adhered roofing system solution. The benefits of SPF foam roofing is that it is applied as a liquid and can adhere to tight and hard to reach places on your roof. SPF roof systems are waterproof, resistant to hail and wind damage and provide the highest resistance to heat of any roofing system.
GET A QUOTE
Do you need help with your roof? Fill out this form to get in touch.