EPDM Rubber Roofing Systems (ethylene propylene diene monomer) offered by Mountain Star Roofing Systems
ABOUT EPDM ROOFING
At Mountain Star Roofing Systems, we provide the liquid EPDM roofing coating which is the number one preferred sealant in the industry
• Our staff at Mountain Star Roofing Systems is certified and backed by some of the largest manufacturers in America. so when we apply the EPDM coating on your commercial or residential roof, you can be sure you are getting the very best service professionals in the market
• Liquid EPDM is proudly made in the U.S.A.
• The main properties of EPDM rubber cement are its superior resistance to cold and heat
• EPDM is applied directly to any surface without the need for the Proflex mixer
• This mixture has a “slow cure” process and will conform to any shape vertical or horizontal and when fully cured produces a smooth seamless surface
• After one coating of liquid EPDM, there will be a membrane that will last 12-15 years.
• Another use of EPDM rubber coating is to recoat existing roofs and add a significant number of years to the life of a roof.
• EPDM sealants have been on the market over the past 25 years. We work with each client to determine which warranty fits your needs.
Do you need help with your roof? Fill out this form to get in touch.